Monday, October 06, 2008

5th QUIZZ!!


Why are you not going out with the person you like?
\ he's got sch. bz. /

Wheres the last place (not anywhere in your hse) you went?
\ Jp? school? /

At the moment, are you more warm or cold?
\ cold /

Do you find guys/girls with facial piercings attractive?
\ yes! damn cool! /

What did you do yesterday?
\ audi whole day. slacking. /

Who can you tell anything to?
\ depending on the situation falls on which side /

What are you thinking about right now?
\ I miss him~ /

Do you smile often?
\ ya /

Why is your relationship status the way it is?
\ I love him n he loves me. simple enough? /

Are you a bad influence?
\ I used to being labeled as that /

How was your Saturday?
\ sad. I wish saturday never ends. wanted to have a date with him so badly /

Night out or night in?
\ night out with friends. night in with Jeff /

Favorite feeling?
\ fav? lol. weird qn /

Would you share a drink with a stranger?
\ no. unless is bopian. I dont wanna get HepB /

Do you ever think about any of your exs?
\ no. I have Jeffrey to tink abt /

Have you ever been caught doing something you weren't supposed to do?
\ duh~ who doesnt? /

Are you serious?
\ about what? /

Anyone upset you lately?
\ qiqi n reeve /

Last person you talked to on the phone?
\ Jefffrey /

What could be done to make things better for you?
\ having more friends, high paying jobs /

Do someone love you?
\ yes. /

Looking back did you ever waste too much time on a certain boy or girl?
\ nah. the time wasted was worth while. =) /

Are you open about your feelings or closed off?
\ hmm.. I'm an very open person.. some ppl might put off by me /

Think of the person you told "I love you" last, did you mean it?
\ definately. /

Do you hate any of your exs?
\ no longer hate. just no feeling /

Thought about anyone today?
\ Jeffrey./

Last game you played and with who?
\ Audition. with Jayden, mao didi and xiaozhuzhu (btw nt their real audi nick)/

Know anyone who's been drunk recently?
\ nope. hate it when ppl get drunk. KNOW YOUR LIMIT AND SIT IN THE TOILET! man~! /

Do you enjoy drama?
\ kinda. it just makes me fat. /

Would it hurt seeing someone kiss with the last girl/guy you kissed?
\ the last guy I kissed is Jeffrey. OF COURSE IT HURTS! revenge is sweet. =) he kiss one. I kiss 3. how about that? /

Who's bothering you right now?
\ parents. /

Do you miss someone?
\ duh~ ans so many quiz liao. keep miss der person is who else??!!! T_T /

How good is coca-cola?
\ dont like gassydrinks /

How was your day, what'd you do ?
\ my day is TIRING! i did nothing! zzz /

When's the last time you cleaned your room?
\ ages ago? /

Are you taking anyone for granted?
\ my parents /

Where do you hide your money?
\ y shld I tell u? /

What's the last thing that made you smile?
\ maumau bearbear. she/he/IT just made your day /

What are you doing tonight?
\ audi I guess. I wanna go out~ /

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home